Vianet operations during Restricted Movement Order
Dear Valued Customers,
With respect to the Government imposed restricted movement orders in the Valley and various other parts of the country, we would like to inform that as an essential service provider we will remain operational taking the necessary health and safety precautions as we have been doing amidst the global pandemic.
Our Customer Service Centers, Phone Support, Field Technical Support, Fiber Support and Installation Teams will be operational and ready to serve our customers.
We at Vianet, want to assure you that, we are also doing all we can to keep our employees and customers safe. We have been implementing the following strict precautionary measures:
- All front-end staffs are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Employees are required to work from home unless physical presence is required for the job in hand.
- Our Call Centre have been made to operate remotely so all our Customer Care agents can work from home.
- Mandatory distance is maintained for employee working stations.
- Hand sanitizers are easily available for employees and customers. For customers, we have placed sanitizers at the entrance of each outlet, which they are requested to use before entering.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures have been implemented throughout the organization. This will include regular and thorough cleaning of all surfaces, equipment, bathrooms, sinks, and all areas of the outlet, using cleaners with disinfectant that kill viruses and bacteria.
We are thankful to our community for staying at home and helping in being safe so far.
We would like to highly encourage the use of the following services to minimize physical interactions:
|Vianet Customer Portal:||Online Payment:|
The self-help portal can be used for:
Chat with our Chatbot in Viber and get instant answers to your queries and report any issues you are facing.
Pay your bills online through our various online payment gateways such as Online Bank Card Payment, eSewa, Khalti, IME Pay, Connect IPS and more.
Other Contact methods:
Facebook Chat Support: fb.com/vianetnepal
SMS: SMS “Vianet Support [Your Customer ID]” to 31003 to open support ticket.
Call Centre (24×7): 01-5970444, 9801046410, 16600188444 (NTC Toll Free)
We will continue to update on the situation. We request everyone to take precautions and stay safe.
Thank you for your support.