- Recording of all invoices and keeping books of accounts updated
- Managing Account Receivables and Payables
- Advance monitoring and reporting of all advances of the company
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines of company.
- Playing active role in matters related to tax and tax administration.
- Party Reconciliation
- Petty cash Management
- Proper Filing of Accounting Documents and Records
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Taking lead role in assigned team of the Finance Department.
- Coordinating and managing various audits
- Manage reporting requirements, within defined timelines, for various stakeholders
- Assisting the team in its day-to-day work to ensure quality & timely deliverables.
- Any other job assigned on need basis
- 3 years and above
- Should have good knowledge of taxation
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Should have good knowledge of Excel, Word
- Should assist financial report to senior
- Should have leadership skill and should be able to lead a team
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development