Team Lead - Administration
· Experienced administration leader with the ability to manage and coordinate professional, high quality delivery from a team.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, tact and diplomacy when dealing with confidential issues.
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and Nepali Typing Must
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Provide supervision, support and advice to the staff within the administration team.
· Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
· Must deal with other stakeholders as per the requirements.
· Collect, organize, and store information using computers and filing systems.
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
· Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
· Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
· Ensure the safety of staff as well as workers.
· Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
· Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
· Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development