· Good understanding of DevOps tools Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
· Hands-on experience in Linux Operating System.
· Strong Technical knowledge in security and architecture.
· Setup and configuration of applications on Linux and Windows servers.
· Troubleshoot application issues working with various technology partners and vendors.
· Installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support, and troubleshooting of applications on Linux and Windows platforms.
· Provisioning new VMs, firewall changes, security updates, bug fixes, monitoring, and performance tuning (scaling, clustering, load balancing).
· Configure backup processes, document and thoroughly test restore of the clustered environment to validate backup processes.
· Perform and support in change management for software and hardware upgrades.
· Apply trace logs on servers in case of troubleshooting complex incidents.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development