· Mentor a team of 12 agents.
· Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are logged and solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner.
· Follow up task escalated by team and Supervisors
· Talk to the customer, when fellow team member needs immediate assistance.
· Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support agents.
· Monitor call queues, agent’s queue time, and agent’s daily throughput.
· Conduct periodic knowledge sharing sessions to reduce errors to improve efficiency.
· Handle escalated issues by utilizing problem solving skills and communication skills to effectively resolve more than 95% of customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Coach and train support personnel in processing inbound calls from customers while maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction and exceeding department goals during peak call volumes.
· Resolve and provide guidance to agents for escalated technical issues
· Participate in team meetings for escalated issues to provide faster resolution
· Conduct team huddle on weekly basis
· Record and track team SLAs and workflows
· On-board new technical support team members
· Work to create any relevant support material for the team
· Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
· This role requires to work in a noisy and fast paced environment.