- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. access products, service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware/Software troubleshooting and repair.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes.
- Installation of network hardware and software.
- Able to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and other technical/Non-Technical Teams/departments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call duty as required.
- Visit sites (Inside/Outside Valley ) for network maintenance/Upgradation
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field
- 4 to 5 years of experience in network administration
- Experience of working on network equipment in an ISP environment, a large NOC or other such company associated with networking.
- CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Good understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); firewalls; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Quality of Service; MPLS; Ethernet (STP, RSTP, VLANs, QinQ).
- Experience with Juniper, Cisco, Raisecom, Mikrotik, Huawei Products preferred.
- Familiar working in a data center environment.
- Knowledge of FTTH Technology and DWDM systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages like python, Java etc. desirable.
- Basic Linux/UNIX skills ideal but not essential.
- Able to analyze problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload.
- Capable to work with minimal supervision.
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others develop.
- Interest in leading edge technologies. Keen to develop own skills and knowledge.
- Candidate with two-wheeler preferable.
- Positive Attitude is must.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development