- AGENT, shall review and maintain all corporate/soho and consumer clients’ internet connectivity and help review computer systems, systems network of clients and suggest solutions by coordinating with desktop support if required. AGENT Field shall be helping and assisting all corporate field agents on technical and other issues.
- AGENT, shall also work within first or second-line support. The work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to Internet, fiber connectivity, LAN/WAN, computer hardware or software and networking systems.
AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the Corporate/Soho/consumer Field Support tasks on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the corporate clients FV tasks of the day and provide update to clients.
- The AGENT shall ensure that all corporate/soho FVs are accounted for the day. All corporate/soho visits shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed.
- Install and operate full internet connectivity at clients site
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of the clients and Vianet
- Provide technical assistance to marketing agent to acquire new installations.
- talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults.
- replace equipment/parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- Engage in proactive visits of corporate/ soho customer’s weekly/monthly.
- Provide monthly report on works done.
- The report shall be send on daily basis on the following tasks:
- Proactive Follow up
- Desk top Support
- FV Support with forms
- Installation Visits with clients internal network
- Any trainings
- Daily Activities
Flexible working hours 9:30AM – 5:30PM and during off hours.
Most preferably IT qualified graduate with at least one year experience in IT field (most preferably hardware and network). Experience of customer service and marketing roles will be advantageous for this job.
- Computer hardware and troubleshoot knowledge
- Basic knowledge of CCTV and Surveillance
- business information technology
- business systems engineering
- computer networking and hardware
- information technology
Experiences in network security, Microsoft, Linux, Juniper and Cisco technologies is highly recommended.
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide continuous growth and development