Senior Admin Officer
Published Date: 2022-02-02
Application Deadine: 2022-03-13
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in management or related field
Experience: 3-4 years of experience in relevant field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Inaruwa
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationship and effective communication between Company and Employee.
- Coordinate in staff recruitment and selection process and maintaining proper record of employee leave.
- Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection and maintained petty cash.
- Prepare HR related documents like job description, appointment letter, contract renewal letter, termination letter, appraisal letter etc.
- Dealing with other stakeholders and vendors as on necessary basis.
- Maintained HRM entry and submit expenses bills as per finance suggestion.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work related issues
- Monitor employee daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
- Maintain proper record of employee leave.
- Conducting the performance appraisal.
- Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.
- Organizing Training & Development Programs.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a proficient level
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports
- Should have positive attitude
- Must have two wheeler and a valid driving license
- Maintain standards of conduct
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Consistent and fair
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development