· Research on the new deployment network architecture.
· New vendor product device testing and validating.
· Analysis and report preparation on the new architecture and new product.
· Collaborate with department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
· Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
· Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
· Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
· Competence with testing tools and procedures for new vendor product deployment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required