Regional Sales Manager (West Region)
Create regional sales plans and targets for each of the branches in the region in alignment with business objectives
· Monitor and manage customer churn of the branches in the region. · Identify customer grievances and suggest improvements and interventions with the objective of winning the customer back or not losing other customers for the same reason.
· Address potential problems of branches in the region assigned and suggest prompt solution
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, keeping up with current affairs that affect company’s business.
· Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction including cross-selling activities
· Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
· Prepare budget for new expansion requests as well as make revenue projections to calculate and present return on investment.
· Ensure that any projects proposed that are approved meet the targets as planned in the proposal. If there is any deviation, monitor and suggest immediate corrective actions to ensure target is met.
· Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
· Able to work in a high pressure environment to meet sales target
· Good communication skills
· Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
· Has a personal vehicle and license
· Availability to travel as needed
Benefits of joining us!
· Accidental and Medical Insurance
· Company Bonus
· Dashain Bonus
· Online Medical Consultation
· Paid annual leave and sick leave
· Social Security Fund (SSF)
· Internet Benefit
· We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development