Published Date: 2022-02-16
Application Deadine: 2022-03-11
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelors degree in IT or relevant field
Experience: 1-2 years in supervisory role
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Panipokhari, Itahari
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing facilities maintenance support functions for site. Must have excellent organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organizes workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines. Should possess facilities management skills, demonstrate sound task organizational management and must be able to communicate effectively in both written form and orally.
- Knowledge of IOPS, Fiber Network process (Expansion/Installation/Support)
- Good knowledge of Electrical works
- Ready to work on extra hours and on holidays
- Should have leading quality and team handling skill
- Coordination with team and other departments
- Field visit with team if needed
- Knowledge of splicing machine
- Willing to work on extra hours
- Team handling
- Good Reporting
- Inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience in technical and electrical field shall be advantage
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
- Must have the ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt effective courses of action.
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Online Medical Consultation
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit.
- We provide continuous Growth and Development