Network and Monitoring Assistant
Published Date: 2023-05-26
Application Deadine: 2023-05-31
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or running in Computer science, IT, or any related field.
Experience: 1 year
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Skills and Knowledge:
- Educate other team members (Technical / Non-technical) about the issues and action taken to solve the same.
- Responsible for maintaining the defined KPI of the department
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor various regional and international channels.
- Help identify, documentation & troubleshoot RF signals and radio spectrums.
- Help identify, documentation & troubleshoot in air programming of local, national, and international broadcasters.
- Develop communication with teams, affiliates, and other third-party partner regarding the channels and contents.
- Monitor and configure the Headend/Network/System devices situated at Data Centre.
- STB/OTT QA Test and RND.
- Agent should proactively handle technical escalations regarding IPTV.
- Sharp Technical Knowledge, Network, System and soft communication skill.
- Assist to senior Team.
- Inform and relay message to the concerned departments regarding the downtime of incidents occurring.
- Make proper documentation of all the occurring incidents regarding IPTV Network, system and Headend.
- Stand as a mediator and central source of information flow of problems between ViaTV and Vianet.
- Have proper knowledge about the monitoring tools in use namely MRTG, Check MK, Cacti, Zabbix.
- Look after the issues and promptly solve any kind of issues related to data center and IPTV.
- Must be flexible to work in shifts and off-hours at the time of required.
Night shift: 10 pm to 6 am