Published Date: 2018-12-18
Application Deadine: 2018-12-26
Job Level: Top Level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Masters in Business Administration
Experience: More than 5 years
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 Hrs
Job Location: Jawalakhel
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.