IBU (Institutional Business Unit) Sales Executive
Published Date: 2023-04-30
Application Deadine: 2023-05-07
Number of Vacancy(ies): 3
Qualification: Bachelors running/completed in management
Experience: 1 year in related field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Birgunj, Nepalgunj and Damak
Skills and Knowledge:
- Should be very punctual, attentive and has to lead branch sales with an utmost dedication
- Should possess the skills of finding leads, research market, discovering new areas and identifying the prospects along with the conversion into sales
- Able to handle clients and their issues in a smoother way to maintain a proper work process/ flow
- Pro-active planning of daily activities are the key skills that are required in the role
- Must posses personal vehicle and a valid driving license.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and consumer customers.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the IBU (Institutional Business Unit) department
- Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
- Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
- Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information required whilst at work.
- Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.