Published Date: 2023-04-17
Application Deadine: 2023-04-24
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research activities to achieve sales target.
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and consumer customers.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the IBU (Institutional Business Unit) department
- Identifies and handles prospects to convert in the effective sales.
- Fixes appointment/conduct meeting with Institutional prospects/clients and maintain good public relations (PR)
- Instantly communicates with Branch Manager/ OV Supervisor-Corporate Sales for any support/information required whilst at work.
- Maintains a good behavior and healthy relationship throughout the work time with the colleagues and the clients.
- Constantly focus and achieve on given sales target every month.
- Involves in first bill collection and contract signing of their respective client so as to be eligible for incentives
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Seeks help with the supervisor on finding the prospects and targeting a market segment.