• Knowledge of Human Resource Management
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs at a proficient level
• Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports
• Should have a positive attitude
• Maintain standards of conduct
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Consistent and fair
• Develop strong relationships and effective communication between Company and Employees.
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process and maintain proper records of employee leave.
• Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection, and maintaining petty cash.
• Dealing with other stakeholders and vendors on a necessary basis, maintaining HRM entry, and submitting expense bills as per finance suggestion.
• Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resource and work-related issues
• Monitor employee daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
• Maintain proper record of employee leave.
• Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.