HR Admin cum Store
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a proficient level
• Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports
• Should have a positive attitude
• Maintain standards of conduct
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Consistent and fair
• Develop strong relationships and effective communication between Company and employees.
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process and maintaining proper record of employee leave.
• Daily cash Verification, Verification of Daily collection, and maintaining petty cash.
• Prepare HR-related documents like job description, appointment letter, contract renewal letter, termination letter,
appraisal letter, etc.
• Maintained HRM entry and submit expenses bills as per finance suggestion.
• Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work-related issues 8. Monitor employee
daily attendance, and calculation of Overtime and replacement of employees.
• Maintain proper record of employee leave.
• Conducting the performance appraisal.
• Update employee database and ensure proper record keeping.
• Organizing Training & Development Programs