1.AGENT, shall review and maintain all corporate/SOHO and consumer clients’ internet connectivity and help review computer systems, systems network of clients and suggest solutions by coordinating with desktop support if required. AGENT Field shall be helping and assisting all corporate field agents on technical and other issues.
2. AGENT, shall also work within first or second-line support. The work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to the Internet, fiber connectivity, LAN/WAN, computer hardware or software, and networking systems.
Most preferably IT qualified graduate with at least one year experience in IT field (most preferably hardware and network). Experience in customer service and marketing roles will be advantageous for this job.
1. Computer hardware and troubleshooting knowledge
2. Basic knowledge of CCTV and Surveillance
3. Business information technology
4. Business systems engineering
5.Computer networking and hardware
Experiences in network security, Microsoft, Linux, Juniper, and Cisco technologies are highly recommended.
We request all the interested candidates to mail their Updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org