· AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the L2 support tickets on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the L2 escalated client ticket of the day and provide update to clients/concerned department.
· The AGENT shall ensure that all L2/department assigned tickets are accounted for the day. All L2/department tickets shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed and escalated to concerned departments.
· Monitor and maintain company/customer SLA.
· Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults remotely
· Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
· Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
· Support the roll-out of new applications
· Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
· Rapidly establish a good working relationship other department member
· Test and evaluate new technology along with research and development team.
· Provide monthly report on works done.
1. The report shall be sent on daily basis on the following tasks:
a. Desk top Support
b. Escalation reports
c. Any trainings
d. Daily Activities