CSE shall review and maintain clients’ internet connectivity and help review computer systems, systems network of clients and suggest solutions.CSE shall be diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems either over the phone or in person.
- CSE shall also work within first or second-line support. The work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to Internet, fiber connectivity, LAN/WAN,computer hardware or software and networking systems.
CSE are mainly responsible for the smooth running of internet connectivity, clients network systems and ensuring clients get maximum benefits.
- install and configure Internet at clients site.
- Install and operate full internet connectivity at clients site
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of the clients and Vianet
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults
- replace equipment/parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with all authentication problems
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology