Branch Coordinator- Janakpur
• Develop appropriate business plans and budgets for the branch in line with the company plans and to be
approved by the CEO and the Board.
• Lead and motivate the branch management team and ensure the achievement of goals and targets.
• Hire, train, and develop the functional managers/supervisors in cooperation with HR and another
department function in HO.
• Ensure that all the staffs appointed in the Company are utilized at the maximum level to produce
optimum level of output maintaining the proper discipline of the Company as laid down in the Company
• Ensure that formal/informal training for the staffs are sufficiently planned and held as per the
requirement confirming that all the staffs are aware of policies/procedures and consistently apply
procedures as set down in the handbook and internal circulars.
• Ensure adherence to all operational terms approved by Head Office and other internal/external guidelines. He/she should further analyze, recommend and implement control measures/system changes to
• Make prompt decisions on prompt areas
• Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans for the Branch and monitor the progress of the same.
• Take a lead role in developing manuals/policies/guidelines/procedures etc. related to various
operational aspects of the Company.
• Verify all expenses of the Branch.
• Check and verify MIS Report/s as required by the Management.