We are looking for dedicated, motivated, and creative individuals to proudly represent Vianet as Branch Coordinator for our company. Your role will help us on our journey to explosive growth. We are more than just people who interact in the workplace; we are a team who has each other’s backs and always works together to achieve flawless events.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
What you will do:
• Develop appropriate business plans and budgets for the branch in line with the company plans and to be approved by the CEO and the Board.
• Lead and motivate the branch management team and ensure the achievement of goals and targets.
• Hire, train, and develop the functional managers/supervisors in cooperation with HR and other department functions in HO.
• Ensure that all the staff appointed in the Company are utilized at the maximum level to produce the optimum level of output maintaining the proper discipline of the Company as laid down in the Company Handbook.
• Ensure that formal/informal training for the staff is sufficiently planned and held as per the requirement confirming that all the staffs are aware of policies/procedures and consistently apply procedures as set down in the handbook and internal circulars.
• Ensure adherence to all operational terms approved by Head Office and other internal/external guidelines.
• He/she should further analyze, recommend and implement control measures/system changes to minimize operationally
• Make prompt decisions on prompt areas
If you enjoy solving complex challenges and demonstrate analytical, decision-making, and executive potential for supporting your team. If you have a learning attitude, leadership traits, and are empathetic towards the people around you. Then you are the person for this position.Interested professionals could share their updated resumes.