As an Accounts Officer you have to keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity. Success in this role requires someone who loves working with numbers.
• Must have master’s degree
• Minimum three years of work experience in relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of inventory control system implementation and monitoring
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of inventory control system implementation and monitoring
• Good understanding of inventory control policy and procedures
• Experienced with training personnel in inventory control procedures
• Able to anticipate inventory needs and submit orders
• Above-average computer application and database tracking skills
• Result oriented and self-motivated
• To implement, develop, and maintain inventory control policies and procedures. •
• To monitor inventory usage and wastage via database systems and implement control strategies.
• To conduct inventory audits in each department.
• To prepare forecasts for the proper planning of procurement
• To maintain ROL and track inventory on hand.
• To analyze standard and actual consumption in each department and report to line manager
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Dashain Bonus
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We provide opportunities for continuous growth and development