Access/Distribution & Network Support Executive
1. Access/ Distribution Job Role and Responsibility
• Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services.
• Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
• Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
• Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
• Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
• Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes.
• Installation of network hardware and software.
• Managing OLT (Raisecom/Nokia/Huwaie) setup.
• Maintain L2 ring network and maintain the optical power of P2P link.
• RSTP, LACP, QinQ and Root Bridge setup and monitoring.
• Verification and audit document preparation of the POP and maintain the acl on all devices.
• Mobilizing the POP coordinators according the requirement for maintenance.
• Maintain the QOS of the L2 Network.
• Coordinating with the Field team and ONM team.
• Maintain the backup device for the POP.
• Upgrading the P2P link and maintain the link under 50% utilization.
• Verify the ONU/ONT which has been send as damage from the client end.
• New device Router, ONU/ONT testing and verifying before deploying to client end.
• Experience of working on network equipment in an ISP environment, a large NOC or other such company associated with networking.
• CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge.
• Basic understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Protocols (Ethernet (STP, RSTP, LACP VLANs, QinQ).
• Experience with Juniper, Mikrotik, Cisco, Nokia, Raisecom, BDCOM
• Basic Linux/UNIX skills ideal but not essential.
• Able to analyze problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal).
• Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload.
• Capable of working/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others develop.
• Interest in leading edge technologies. Keen to develop own skills and knowledge.
2. Network Support Job Role and Responsibility
• Arrange and install network hardware and software as directed by the senior network engineer
• Screen network performance and report network status to key stakeholders.
• Give network status reports to immediate supervisor or senior network engineer
• Design new arrangements to enhance the strength of the present network condition
• Investigate network issues and blackouts; redesign and work together with network designers on network enhancement.
• Provide remote help to nearby engineers and end clients
• A good grasp of communication protocols (Mainly TCP/IP) and dynamic routing protocols
• Capacity to work independently or with little supervision
• Ability to understand management’s business and industry needs, and specialized requests
• Organizational aptitudes and the capacity to organize workload
• Relevant work experience in a similar position
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Company Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit
- We provide continuous growth and development