MOMO App now available on viaTV
MOMO – More Music More Movies is a product developed with an aim to entertain users with a wide variety of content (Songs,Movie, Music, Music Videos, Karaoke, Live TV, TV Shows, News and Much More) . The Application MOMO – More Music More Movies has more than 5000 plus Music (songs) ,500 plus Latest Movies, 1000 plus trending Music Videos, karaoke features (users can give a sound in the Song’s track as well as in Music Videos with subtitle), and TV Shows. Although currently only music and movies options are available in MOMO App through viaTV we are working to bring all of the features of our mobile app in ViaTV soon. The Application MOMO – More Music More Movies aims to cater to the wide range of people from all age groups and from various regions by providing them with supreme features.
1. How to Buy Movies, Music or Subscriptions in MOMO APP from viaTV?
To buy movies, music or subscriptions in MOMO APP in viaTV, customer must first top-up funds in MOMO App wallet.
Customer can top-up their MOMO app wallet easily using Vianet’s Customer Web Portal.
Login to your Vianet Customer Web Portal.
If you do not know how to login, please view the instructions here.
- Click on the “Purchase viaTV Add-ons” icon in Dashboard:
- In this you will see the list of Add-on package options, please click on “MOMO App Top-up” icon.
- You are now at the MOMO App Top-up screen:
In the service name section, if you have only one Internet service then your Internet account is selected by default and you can move on to Step 7.
If you have multiple Internet service associated with your account, select the Internet service that is linked to the ViaTV Set-Top-Box you want to watch the PPV video on.
- Enter the amount you would like to top-up to you MOMO App wallet.
- Select any one of the payment options available to proceed for payment.
- Once payment is successful, you can now go to your ViaTV and open MOMO and buy the content or subscription as per your top up amount.
- You can check your MOMO App balance by clicking on the Profile tab in the Main Menu of MOMO App.