1. Go to vianet.com.np and click on Customer from Login Menu as shown Below:
2. Login to Vianet Customer Portal using your Username and Password as shown Below:
3. Check for the unpaid bill(s) from the list of bills for your respective service and Click on iPay icon at last column of list table for payment with iPay.
4. Once you click on ipay icon it will redirect to new page to ipay portal where you can login with ipay login id. Note: you must create ipay account before you login to ipay portal. If you do not have ipay account you need create it first. You can signup with ipay from ipay Website.
5. Once you login with your ipay Credential, You can check the amounts that you are going to pay from left panel. Then fill the user information if you desire. After login to IPay portal, enter your valid transaction password for your account. Then to confirm payment click on submit button. Note: Please make sure that you have enough amount on ipay account before you proceed for payments. You can always top up your ipay account as much as you required.
6. After submitting payment request to ipay, if transaction is done successfully, You will be redirected to Vianet Customer portal with Success message.
7. Once you made successful payment for your bill, please check on Billing page of Vianet Customer Portal to confirm that payment is updated successfully in your Vianet Customer Portal account. Note: If you have any queries regarding to online payment, you can call us at our Support: 977-1-5546410
Thank you for choosing online payment.