Follow the steps below to Pay Vianet internet Bills with eSewa: 1. Go to vianet.com.np and click on Customer from Login Menu as shown Below:
2. Login to Vianet Customer Portal using your Username and Password as shown Below:
3. Check for the unpaid bill(s) from the list of bills for your respective service and Click on green icon at last column of list table for payment with Esewa.
4. Once you click on eSewa icon it will redirect to new page to esewa portal where you can login with esewa login id. Note: you must create eSewa account before you login to eSewa portal. If you do not have eSewa account you need create it first. You can signup with eSewa from eSewa Website.
5. Once you login with your eSewa Credential, You can check the amounts that you are going to pay from left panel. Then fill the user information if you desire. Then to confirm payment click on submit button. Note: Please make sure that you have enough amount on eSewa account before you proceed for payments. You can always top up your eSewa account as much you required.
6. After submitting payment request to eSewa, if transaction is done successfully, You will be redirected to Vianet Customer portal with Success message.
7. Once you made successful payment for your bill, please check on Billing page of Vianet Customer Portal to confirm that payment is updated successfully in your Vianet Customer Portal account.
Note: If you have any queries regarding to online payment, you can call us at our Support: 977-1-5546410
Thank you for choosing online payment.